- 2-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
- One USB console controls 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse1
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP compliant2
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort3
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1922 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Multi-Stream Transport (MST) allows multiple monitors through a single DisplayPort connector4
Dual-Modetechnology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter5 Hot pluggable– add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboard
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation6
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradeable
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
2. For DisplayPort 1.4 compliant display device, make sure to configure the device setting to be compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 to avoid compatibility issue.
3. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
4. MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2 daisy-chaining, or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant.
5. DisplayPort Dual – Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source’s DP++ compatibility.
6. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.
ATEN 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch (Cables included) CS1922
The ATEN CS1922 2-Port USB 3.0 4K DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch provides the latest innovations in desktop KVM switching technology for the increasing demand of higher video quality and transfer speeds on modern computers. The ATEN CS1922 offers an unprecedented performance of delivering 4K resolution, the next generation USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates and enhanced user-friendly operations.
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female (Black)
1 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
|KVM (Computer) Ports||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type B Female (Blue)
2 x DisplayPort Female (Black)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB3.1 Gen1 Type A Female (Blue; 1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)|
|Selected||2 x Pushbutton|
|On Line /Selected||2 (Orange)|
|USB Link||2 (Green)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz|
|Scan Interval||1-99 Seconds (Default: 5 sec.)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.73 kg ( 1.61 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||21.00 x 8.80 x 5.55 cm
(8.27 x 3.46 x 2.19 in.)