For a smart-looking, neat and tidy work environment, ATEN’s patented all-in-one design Cable KVM Switches eliminate the bother of connecting multiple cables by consolidating keyboard, video and mouse cables into one, and building that cable right into switch.
The ATEN CS22H Cable KVM Switch can instantly access two computers with a USB and HDMI console while offering superior video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz), bringing users maximum convenience and optimum visuals.
When users want to switch between the computers, simply press the built-in remote port selector to enjoy intuitive operations. Moreover, the CS22H supports USB peripheral sharing, easily integrating data and ensuring uninterrupted data transmission.
Its compact and bus-powered design provides an efficient installation without bulky cable setups, and the newly-designed hook allows users to place the CS22H wherever they want to keep desktop tidy and well-organized. This plug and play switch is ideal for people who need quick control to multitask between two computers at the desktop in any environment.
- One USB keyboard, mouse and one HDMI monitor control two HDMI computers
- Superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- Computer selection via remote port selector
- HDMI compliant; HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports USB hot-plugging
- The console USB ports can be used for USB peripheral sharing1
- Multiplatform support – Windows, Mac and Linux
- Hook design for space-saving and organized workstation
- Plug and play
- Bus-powered – no external power adapter required
Note: 1. The CS22H may require an external power supply via the USB Micro-B Power Port. For the USB Micro-B cable connecting to the USB Micro-B Power Port, it requires a separate purchase based on the type of the power supply you use.