- Compatible with the VM3250 / VM3200 / VM1600A; mix and match with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- Extends audio/video, IR, and RS-232 control signals over long distances via duplex fiber optic cables
- Superior video quality over long-distance transmission – up to 4096 x 2160@60Hz (4:2:0), 300m with VM7584K1 over multimode cables or 10km with VM7584K2 over single-mode cables
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 compatible
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
- Bi-directional RS-232 channel – allows you to connect to serial terminals or serial devices, such as touch screens and barcode scanners*
- Bi-directional IR channel – IR transmission is processed one direction at a time, ranging from 30 kHz to 60 kHz*
- EDID Expert™ – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolutions across different screens
- Hot-swappable fiber optic module and I/O boards for easy integration and maintenance
*Note: The VM7584 is designed to work with the VE883T video Transmitter. The features are only available when used with the VE883T.
ATEN 4-Port 10G Optical Input Board (4K@300m (K1, MM) / 10km (K2, SM)) VM7584
The VM7584 4-Port 10G Optical Input Board offers an easy way to route 4 HDMI sources to HDMI displays through optical extenders, and up to 16/32 input and 16/32 output connections on an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch through various AV interfaces. Designed with fiber optics technology for long-distance transmission, the VM7584 along with its SFP+ modules extends uncompressed 4K signal up to 300 m (using VM7584K1) or 10 km (using VM7584K2) over duplex fiber optic cables. The optical fiber simplifies cabling by guaranteeing an interference-free long-haul transmission of audio, video, IR, and RS-232 control signals over one single set of duplex cables that easily connects to the SFP+ slot. Moreover, the VM7584 supports a high data rate of 10.2 Gbps and meets HDMI Specifications that include 3D, Deep Color, and 4K to ensure superior video quality.
|Data Rate||10.3 Gbps|
|Wavelength||VM7584K1: 850 nm
VM7584K2: 1310 nm
|Fiber Type||VM7584K1: Multimode(MM), OM3, LC Duplex Type
VM7584K2: Singlemode(SM), LC Duplex Type
|Interfaces||4 x bi-directional SFP+ (LC)|
|Max. Data Rate||10.2 Gbps (3.4 Gbps per lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||340 MHz|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K)
HDCP 2.2 compatible
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
|Max. Resolution||Up to 4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:2:0);
4096 x 2160 / 3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz (4:4:4)
|Max. Distance||VM7584K1: up to 300m (MM, OM3, Black)
VM7584K2: up to 10km (SM, Blue)
|RS-232 Channel||4 x Captive Screw Connectors, 3 pole|
|IR Channel||4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female (Black)|
|Humidity||0 – 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.57 kg ( 1.26 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35.20 x 23.80 x 2.33 cm
(13.86 x 9.37 x 0.92 in.)
|Carton Lot||2 pcs|
|Note||1. The operating distance may vary depending on the fiber type, network bandwidth, connector splicing, signal losses, modal or chromatic dispersion, environmental factors, and kinks.
2. ATEN recommends using single-mode optical fibers that conform to IEC60793-2-50 B1.1 or ITU-T G.652.B specifications; multimode optical fibers that conform to IEC11801 (OM3) specification.
3. The VM7584 is a class 1 laser product and complies with the safety regulations of IEC-60825, FDA 21 CFR 1040.10, and FDA 21 CFR 1040.11.