- Compatible with the VM Modular Matrix Switches; mix and match with modular I/O boards of any type for optimum flexibility
- True 4K Resolutions – handles uncompressed video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 / 4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz (4:4:4)*
- 4K Scaler – features a video scaling function to integrate a video wall seamlessly with various output video resolutions
- Seamless Switch™ – features close-to-zero second switching that provides continuous video streams, real-time switching and stable signal transmissions*
- Video Wall – allows you to create custom video wall layouts via intuitive web GUI*
- True 4K EDID Expert – selects optimum EDID settings for smooth power-up, high-quality display, and use of the best resolution across different screens
- FrameSync – prevents image tearing by synchronizing the scaler output frame rate to the input signal frame rate
- Audio-enabled, HDMI audio can be extracted and stereo audio can be embedded
- Cable Quality Tester – examines the HDMI cable quality
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 Compatible
- Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) support
1. True 4K resolutions are only supported when the VM7824 and VM8824 are used with the VM3250.
2. When Seamless Switch™ is enabled, 3D, Deep Color, or interlace (i.e.1080i) formats will not be supported. To use these formats, make sure to disable Seamless Switch™.
3. Videos may not display within range when Seamless Switch™ or Video Wall is enabled, in which case please adjust the display settings on your device.
ATEN 4-Port True 4K HDMI Output Board with Scaler VM8824
The VM8824 is a True 4K HDMI output board that works with an ATEN Modular Matrix Switch to offer an easy way to route 4 analog/digital audio/video sources to 4 HDMI displays with True 4K high-definition images support. In addition to the HDMI interface that carries digital A/V signal, the VM8824 also provides 4 stereo audio output ports that enable HDMI audio extraction.
Considering video wall applications always require fast video switching and resolution adaptation, the VM8824 supports Seamless Switch™ technology that provides real-time video switching, a built in 4K scaler that handles different video resolutions, and the EDID Expert technology for fast smooth switching between displays. All of ATEN’s VM series input/output boards support hot-swappable installation that gives system integrators great flexibility and efficiency for maintenance. The VM series input/output boards along with ATEN Modular Matrix Switches offer ideal solutions that perfectly meet your demands for multi-interface video applications.
|Interfaces||4 x HDMI Type A Female (Black)|
|Max. Distance||Up to 5.0m|
|Max. Data Rate||18.0 Gbps (6.0 Gbps Per Lane)|
|Max. Pixel Clock||600 MHz|
|Compliance||HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K)
HDCP 2.2 Compatible
Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
|Max. Resolution||4096×2160/3840×2160@60Hz (4:4:4)|
|Output||4 x Captive Screw Connector, 5 pole
* Audio signal type: stereo, balanced/unbalanced.
|Operating Temperature||0 – 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 – 60°C|
|Humidity||0 – 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.65 kg ( 1.43 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35.20 x 23.80 x 2.33 cm
(13.86 x 9.37 x 0.92 in.)
|Carton Lot||2 pcs|