- NIAP Common Criteria Compliant
- Compliant with PSD PP v4.0 (Protection Profile for Peripheral Sharing Device, Version 4.0) security requirements
- Multi-Layered Security
- Always-on chassis intrusion detection – renders the ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch series inoperable when physical tampering is detected
- Tamper-evident labels – provides visual indication of any attempt to access the ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch’s internal components
- Non-reprogrammable firmware – prevents reprogramming the ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch’s firmware
- Restricted peripheral connectivity – non-authorized HIDs (Human Interface Devices), video, or authentication device connections are rejected
- Port selection via pushbuttons / Remote Port Selector (RPS) 1 only to enhance security
- LED indicators for peripheral filtering and KVM security status
- Strict audio filtration protects against audio leakage.
- Rugged metal enclosure
- Data Channel Isolation and Unidirectional Data Flow
- True data path isolation – data cannot be transferred between computers
- The ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch controls and isolates data flow between console devices and connected computers
- Unidirectional data flow between console devices and the selected computer is ensured
- Supports analog audio (speaker only) 2
- User Data Protection
- The ATEN PSD PP v4.0 Secure KVM Switch’s keyboard / mouse data is automatically deleted after transmission and automatically purged when the KVM port focus is switched
- Security Management
- Supports administrative configuration of CAC Port filtering to accept or reject specific USB authentication devices
- Supports administrative configuration of keyboard / mouse ports filtering to reject specific USB HID devices
- Provides administrative functions for authorized administrators to audit KVM log data
- Supports enable / disable CAC function by port
- Superior Video Quality
- Superior video quality – up to 4K (3840 x 2160 @ 30Hz) 3
- Video DynaSync™ – Exclusive ATEN technology eliminates boot-up display problems and optimizes resolutions when switching among different sources
1. The Remote Port Selector is not supplied in the package and requires a separate purchase.
2. Only analog speaker data input is supported.
3. The DVI Secure KVM Switch series offers up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz video output on compatible HDMI-interfaced monitors / computers with ATEN DVI-to-HDMI KVM cables.