- Connects up to 4 VGA or Component inputs
- Supports RGBHV / RGBS/ YCbCr/ YPbPr input signals
- Hot-swappable design for easy integration of I/O boards
- Compatible with the VM1600 and can be mixed with any modular output boards for optimum flexibility
ATEN 4-Port VGA Input Board VM7104
The VM7104 4-Port VGA Input Board offers an easy way to route 4 VGA video and audio sources up to 16 displays, when used in combination with the ATEN Modular Matrix Switch. The VM7104 supports RGBHV / RGBS/ Y CbCr/ YPbPr input signals; stereo audio that can be embedded into HDMI Audio output. The board is built with a hot-swappable design that is compatible with the VM1600, so that the unit doesn’t need to be powered off when the board is changed.
|Interfaces||4 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Max. Bandwidth||300 MHz|
|Max. Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1200|
|Max. Distance||1.8 m|
|Interfaces||4 x Captive Screw Connectors, 5 pole
* Audio signal type: stereo, balanced/unbalanced.
|Humidity||0 – 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.56 kg ( 1.23 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||35.20 x 23.80 x 2.33 cm
(13.86 x 9.37 x 0.92 in.)
|Note||Audio signal type support stereo, balanced/unbalanced.
Balanced audio maximum input/output level: 0.5 Vrms (-6.02dBV@600 ohm )
Unbalanced audio maximum input/output level: 1Vrms (0dBV@600ohm.)