The VC986 is an active DisplayPort to HDMI adapter that allow you to connect your Mini DisplayPort/DisplayPort output device to the HDMI input of a 4K TV or other display.
The ATEN VC986 is an active adapter, featuring advanced chips which ensure stable video signal conversion even when the video source does not support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++).* Moreover, support for resolutions up to 4K make this adapter ideal for users who require a high performance signal conversion solution.
* Dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++) can directly process the signal from DisplayPort to HDMI or DVI signals.
* VC986 can only convert DisplayPort signals to HDMI output, and the reverse does not apply.
- Converts DisplayPort signals to HDMI output
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, 1080p and resolutions up to 4K UHD
- Active adapter – features an advanced chip which ensures stable video signal conversion even when the video source does not support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++)*
- Supports AMD Eyefinity™ Technology (multi-screen setups)
- Audio supported
- No software or driver installation required