- One PS/2 console controls 8 computers.
- Daisy chain up to 31 additional units – Control up to 256 computers from a single console.
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable.
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey and OSD.
- Broadcast Mode: Operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers, software installation and upgrading, system wide shutdown….etc.
- Auto-sensing of station’s position on daisy chained installations – no need for manual DIP switch setting – front panel LED indicates station’s position.
- Computer selection via hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality- up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Rack mountable in 19″ system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to ACS1208A, see Compatible KVM Table.
ATEN 8-Port PS/2 VGA KVM Switch with Daisy-Chain Port ACS1208A
ATEN’s high performance KVM switch offers one of the most streamlined approaches to server-network management. With its advanced engineering and high density console connectors, a single unit occupies only 1U of rack space and can control up to 256 computers.
|Maximum||256 (via Daisy-chain)|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey|
|Console Ports||1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
1 x Mini Din 6 Female (Green)
|KVM Ports||8 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)|
|Daisy Chain Ports||1 x DB-25 Female (Black)
1 x DB-25 Male (Black)
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x RJ-11 Female (Black)|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x Slide|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutoon|
|Station ID||2 x 7-segement (Orange)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||PS/2|
|Scan Interval||1-255 Seconds|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 7.5W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||kg ( 0 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||x x cm
(0 x 0 x 0 in.)