The ATEN Video Presentation Control App is a free mobile app that supports iOS and Android operating systems. It provides direct and easy access to collaborate and control meeting presentations directly from one’s mobile device.
- Multiple Login Options
- Auto scan the local network for devices or use the QR code/room code to log in.
- Bi-directional Wireless Streaming
- Stream presentation content from your mobile device with ease or ‘Go Live’ to share content to participants located elsewhere.
- Quad View with Auto Layout
- Shows up to 4 streamed-in sources and dynamically adjusts the screen layout per the number of sources.
- Advanced Collaboration Features
- White Board: take notes or make annotations on any file in real-time.
- Chat Room: allows participants to chat with each other or send files instantly.
- Easily Switch Video Sources: drag and drop to route multiple video sources to multiple displays effortlessly.
- Group Broadcasting : speak to remote participants using your own device.
- Intuitive Control: wrapped in an intuitive user interface, this app allows for audio stream controlling, layout setting, and more.
Note: The features that you have access to will vary depending on the models you are using. The models the app currently supports: ATEN VP1420, VP1421, VP2120, VP2730, and VP3520.