ATEN VE2812AEUT is a transmitter for sending VGA (with audio) and HDMI signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable. Featuring built-in PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function, the VE2812AEUT receives power supply from the HDBaseT output port on the connected device. This eliminates the need for a power adapter and reduces the hassle of power line deployment behind the wall. With EU Wall Plate design, the VE2812AEUT can be conveniently mounted in a two – gang junction box. The VE2812AEUT guarantees reliable transmission of HDMI / VGA signals. For HDMI signal transmission, it supports 3D, Deep Color, and embedded HD lossless audio formats. To pursue longer distance transmission, it supports Long Reach Mode up to 150 m via a single Cat 5e/6 cable at resolutions up to 1080p.
For utility flexibility, the VE2812AEUT can serve as a video switch by connecting two sources and distribute them to an identical output. The compact wall plate design does away with bulky cables, allowing a neat and convenient installation in the wall or the table. Therefore, the VE2812AEUT is specifically designed for use in meeting rooms, digital educational environment or wherever needed to meet application requirements.
Note: 1. All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual color of the product is based on the product you receive.
2. Optional accessory (2X-050G) is available with a separate purchase if you wish to mount the VE2812AEUT into the cable cubby.
- Extends HDMI or VGA signals over a single Cat 5e/6/6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
- Superior video quality:
• HDMI: 4K at distance up to 100 m via a Cat 6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
• VGA: 1600 x 1200 and 1920 x 1200 up to 100 m via a Cat 6a or ATEN 2L-2910 Cat 6 cable
- HDMI 1.4 (3D, Deep color, 4K); HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDBaseT Long Reach Mode – up to 150 m via a single Cat 5e/6 cable at resolutions up to 1080p
- Designed to mount in a two-gang junction box, compatible with EU & MK type
- Built-in PoH (Power over HDBaseT) function – the VE2812AEUT receives power supply from the HDBaseT output port on the connected device
- Supports Auto Switch – allows the VE2812AEUT to automatically switch to a newly plugged-in source
- Functions as a switch or a converter
• A Switch: Connects two sources (HDMI or VGA)
• A Converter: Applies receivers with different interface (DVI, DisplayPort, or HDMI)
- Supports RS-232 channel transmission or command mode for source switch control
- Compatible Receivers – VE2812R, VE1812R, VE812R, VE814AR, VE811R, VE801R, VE802R, VE601R, VE901R or future ATEN HDBaseT Receivers
- LED indication of sources and device status