- Allows a single console to control a local computer and up to 62 additional severs via the daisy chained KVM adapter cables
- Control servers regardless of differences in monitor, keyboard, and mouse interface
- Built-in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Connects to KVM adapter cables via standard Cat 5e cable
- Superior video quailti-supports resolutions of up to 1280×1024 @60Hz at up to 150 meters away
- Automatic gain control
- Multiplatform support:Windows 2000/XP/ Vista, Linux, Mac, Unix, SUN and FreeBSD.
ATEN PS/2 Console Module MP0101P
For tailored expansion options, the Matrix Plus MP Series allows you to add servers on a one-by-one basis, instead of you having to buy another Matrix KVM Switch. All that is required is a master MP0101 Matrix Plus and then you can add as many CPU Modules as necessary. Whether you have USB, PS/2 or Sun systems, you can link the CPU Modules to the Master Module for complete control and maximum flexibility. This option not only offers you the most flexibility, it also occupies the least amount of rack space. If server room space is a major concern, ATEN’s MP series is the perfect solution.