The UH3230 USB-C Multiport Dock connects a USB-C embedded computer to up to 8 peripheral ports that include a USB-C, Gigabit LAN, DisplayPort with Multi-Stream Transport, HDMI, audio and three USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports – through a single USB-C cable. The UH3230 allows your laptop to quickly dock and perform like a desktop computer. This multiport dock also supports 60W USB-C Power Delivery 2.0, which means the UH3230 can provide power to matched USB-C laptops with PD Profile specifications of 20V/3A, 20V/1.8A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A.
- Connect up to 8 devices to a laptop through a single USB-C cable
- Supports HDMI 2.0 with 4K (UHD) resolutions*
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 with 4K (UHD) resolutions*
- Analog audio line-in and line-out
- Gigabit LAN port**
- Supports dual monitors in
mirrorand extended mode***
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 front panel port supports Fast-Charging
- Supports 60W USB Power Delivery 2.0 for charging a laptop via USB-C port; supported power profiles include 20V/3A, 20V/1.8A, 12V/3A, and 5V/3A
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X®, and
*With Intel 7th- Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above
** Please download a compatible driver on your computer before using the Gigabit LAN port. For Mac OS 11 or later, a compatible issue might occur because the vendor has stopped maintaining the driver.
*** Mac computers only support single-view output.
****Support iPad Pro video output and USB keyboard only