- Connects a KVM switch to the HDMI video and USB ports of a target computer*
- Supports Audio De-Embedder
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it’s disconnected from the switch’s KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Virtual Media Support**
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support**
- Superior video quality – supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)***
Built inASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Compact size
- Firmware upgradeable
*Both USB connectors must be plugged into USB ports on the target computer for the KA7188 to receive sufficient power.
**Please refer to the webpage of KVM Adapter Cable Compatibility List (https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/kvmtool/kacablecompatibility/) for information about compatible KVM Switches.
***This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance. For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connected KVM switches.
ATEN USB HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter (Support Smart Card Reader and Audio De-Embedder) KA7188
The KA7188 KVM Adapter Cable connects a KVM switch to the HDMI video and USB ports of a target computer.* The KA7188 supports HDMI output and provides two USB plugs to connect a target computer for keyboard/mouse, Virtual Media, or Smart Card/CAC Reader functions.**
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||2 x USB Type A Male
1 x HDMI Male
|Weight||0.11 kg ( 0.24 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.10 x 5.60 x 2.14 cm
(3.58 x 2.2 x 0.84 in.)