- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch’s KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality – supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)*
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Hot Pluggable – add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Compact size
* This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance. For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connected KVM switches.
ATEN USB VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support KA7170
The KA7170 USB KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video and USB ports of the target computer. With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of USB KVM Adapter Cables – offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality.
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||1 x USB Type A Male
1 x HDB-15 Male
|Weight||0.14 kg ( 0.31 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.00 x 4.30 x 2.18 cm
(3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86 in.)