- One PS/2 console controls 16 computers.
- Daisy chain up to 31 additional units – Control up to 512 computers from a single console.
- Firmware upgrades to all the chained KVM switches at the same time via the daisy chain cable.
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey and OSD.
- Broadcast Mode: Operations simultaneously performed on all selected computers, software installation and upgrading, system wide shutdown….etc.
- Auto-sensing of station’s position on daisy chained installations – no need for manual DIP switch setting – front panel LED indicates station’s position.
- Computer selection via hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality- up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Rack mountable in 19″ system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to ACS1216A, see Compatible KVM Table.
ATEN 16-Port PS/2 VGA KVM Switch with Daisy-Chain Port ACS1216A
ACS1216A is a high-efficiency KVM Switch. It provides the most efficient solution to fulfill the management needs of server networks. Every unit has just the size of 1U in its advanced technology and high-density connection interface design which fulfills the rack space need. It can control up to 512 servers by cascade.
|Maximum||512 (via Daisy-chain)|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey|
|Console Ports||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Purple)
1 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female (Green)
|KVM Ports||16 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)|
|Daisy Chain Ports||1 x DB-25 Female (Black)
1 x DB-25 Male (Black)
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x RJ-11 Female|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x Slide|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutoon|
|Station ID||2 x 7-segement (Orange)|
|Keyboard / Mouse||PS/2|
|Video Resolution||2048 x 1536; DDC2B|
|Scan Interval||1-255 seconds (default: 5 secs.)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||2.96 kg ( 6.52 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.72 x 15.92 x 4.40 cm
(17.21 x 6.27 x 1.73 in.)