- USB 2.0 KVME™ Switch with Ethernet Hub/USB Hub
- Three auto-sensing dual speed ports (Ethernet/Fast Ethernet) plug-and-play enabled; hub complies with IEEE802.3/IEEE802.3u Standard
- 2 port USB 2.0 Hub built in
- Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC(Windows,Linux and most others), Mac and Sun
- With speaker and microphone support
- Bi-directional switching and flexible interoperability;switch permits independent PC, independent peripheral, and independent audio function, regardless of KVM switch focus
- Buzzer On/Off via hotkey
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error free booting
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons and hotkeys
- superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
- OS Compatibility:Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, LINUX, Mac OS 8.6/9/10 and SUN Solaris 8/9.
- SUN/Mac keyboard support and emulation*
*1.PC keyboard combinations emulate SUN/Mac keyboards.
*2.SUN/Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.
ATEN 2-Port USB 2.0 KVME™ Switch CS1772
CS1772 2 Port KVM Switch is a multi-computer KVM switch with built-in 3-in-1 (KVM Switch, USB and Ethernet) function. It can simultaneously control two servers via a set of USB keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Moreover, the built-in USB and Ethernet Switch ports can rapidly access the USB peripheral devices and share Internet resources at ease.