- World’s First DisplayPort KVM Switch with Built-in MST Hub
- One USB keyboard/mouse and DisplayPort or HDMI monitor control 2 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Built-in Multi-Stream Transport (MST) hub allows dual displays (DisplayPort / HDMI) from a single DisplayPort source1
- Supports MST Mode, Splitter Mode, and Single Port Mode.
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer speeds
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode (DP++) technology supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter2
- Firmware upgradeable
Hot pluggable– add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Remarkable Audio/Video Experience
- Superior video quality – 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDCP 1.3 compliant3
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort4
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Intelligent Operation
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse5, and RS-232 commands
- Independent switching of KVM, USB hub, and Audio focus
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1922M automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Versatile Compatibility
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
1. MST (Multi-Stream Transport) requires either monitors that are capable of DisplayPort 1.2
daisy-chaining,or use of a powered DisplayPort MST Hub. A DisplayPort v1.1a display can be the last display in a DisplayPort v1.2 chain. The PC source must be DisplayPort 1.2 compliant
2. DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups.
Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source’s DP++ compatibility.
3. For DisplayPort 1.4 compliant display device, make sure to configure the device setting to be compatible with DisplayPort 1.2 to avoid compatibility issue.
4. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
5. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.