The ATEN CS62KM is a 2-port USB Cable KM Switch that enables users to control up to 2 computers with a single keyboard and mouse. The CS62KM offers various innovative port selection methods for users to switch between the connected computers via remote port selector, keyboard hotkey, mouse cursor, and mouse wheel.
When users want to switch between the computers, simply press the built-in remote port selector to enjoy intuitive operations. In addition to making multitasking across two displays more efficient, this function is especially useful in emergencies that necessitate the immediate monitoring and management of computers.
One further advanced feature of the CS62KM includes buspowered mode which means no external power adapter is required. CS62KM simplifies administrative tasks, saves space, and increases work productivity, which is especially suitable for complex multitasking applications in control rooms across all industries.
- Single USB keyboard and mouse control up to 2 computers
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkey, mouse cursor, and mouse wheel1
- No software required
- Firmware upgradable
- Supports USB hot-plugging
- Bus-powered – no external power adapter required2
- Works with Windows, iOS, Android, macOS, and Linux operating systems3
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
2. The USB bus-powered design allows the switch to get power from the connected computers. It requires connection to two computers to get sufficient power supply.
3. The boundless switching only supports on Windows operating system.