- One video input to two video outputs
- Cascadable to three levels – provides up to 8 video signals
- Supports up to 350 MHz bandwidth
- Long Distance Transmission – up to 65 m (210 ft) *
- Superior video quality – 1920 x 1440
- DDC, DDC2, DDC2B Compatible (Port 1 only*)
- Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, UXGA, QXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
Note: If you connect a DDC type monitor to Video Out 1, all other monitors must be able to support the highest video resolution that the DDC monitor can provide.
* Video content sent over very long distance using a VGA cable might result in slight degradation of the video signal and quality.
ATEN 2-Port VGA Splitter Wall Plate (350MHz) VS132
The VS132 Video Splitter is a boosting device to duplicate the video signal from one source to two outputs, and is ideal for any monitor using analog signals. The VS132 also extends the transmission distance up to 65 m (210 feet) making it excellent for public broadcast systems.
|Interfaces||1 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)|
|Max. Distance||1.8 m|
|Interfaces||2 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)|
|Max. Bandwidth||350 MHz|
|Max. Resolution||Up to 1920 x 1440|
|Max. Distance||Up to 65 m|
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|Storage Temperature||-20 – 60°C|
|Humidity||0 – 80% RH, Non-Condensing|
|Weight||0.19 kg ( 0.42 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.36 x 7.90 x 2.82 cm
(4.08 x 3.11 x 1.11 in.)
|Carton Lot||20 pcs|