- 4 PS/2 console control 8 computers.
- Up to four users can operate up to 64 computers (via cascade to CS88A and CS9138*) at the same time.
- Each console has its own access control
- Two-level (Administrator/User) password authorization for enhanced security protection.
- Administrator can access any computer completely independently of the other users.
- Each user has his own access control list
- Computer selection via On Screen Display (OSD)
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.
- OSD automatically adjusts to resolution changes.
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
- With speaker and microphone support.
- Superior video quality: Up to 1920 x 1440; DDC2B.
- Special design for easy stacking.
- Rack mountable in 19″ (1U) system rack.
* CS88A and CS9138 do not support audio features of audio enabled KVM switches.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to CS428, see Compatible KVM Table.
ATEN 4-Console 8-Port PS/2 VGA/Audio KVM Switch CS428
CS428 is a high-efficiency KVM switch which provides the most efficient solution. Its console with 2 built-in PS/2 and 2 DB-25 allows users to control 8 servers either alone or by sharing. The built-in DB-25 of CS428 can reduce cable derangements in component rooms and can enhance signal quality and operation efficiency.
|Maximum||64 (via Cascade to CS9138)|
|Console 1 & 2 connectors||4 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Female
1 x HDB-15 Female
4 x Mini Stereo Jack Female
|Console 3 & 4 connectors||2 x 25 pin D-Type female|
|Computer port connectors||8 x 25 pin D-Type female|
|Video||1920 x 1440; DDC2B|
|Scan Interval||1-255 Seconds|
|Keyboard||PS/2 & PC/AT|
|Mouse||PS/2 & Serial|
|Power Consumption||DC9V, 6.3W|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||4.20 kg ( 9.25 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.72 x 25.90 x 4.40 cm
(17.21 x 10.2 x 1.73 in.)