- 4-port DisplayPort KVMP™ Switch with USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub and 2.1 surround sound audio
- One USB console controls 4 computers and 2 USB peripherals
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and mouse1
- Independent switching of KVM, USB, and Audio focus
- Superior video quality – up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz
- 2-port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps transfer rates
- DisplayPort 1.1 compliant, HDCP compliant2
- Supports HD audio through DisplayPort3
- Full bass response for high-quality 2.1 channel surround sound systems
- Power On Detection – if a computer is powered off, the CS1914 automatically switches to the next powered-on computer
- DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) supports HDMI and DVI signals via a DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter4
Hot pluggable– add or remove computers without powering down the switch
- Keyboard emulation/bypass feature supports most gaming keyboards
- Mouse emulation/bypass feature supports most mouse drivers and multifunction mice
- Multi-platform support – Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Multilingual keyboard mapping supports English, Japanese, French and German keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation5
- Auto Scan Mode for monitoring all computers
- Firmware upgradable
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
2. For DisplayPort 1.4 compliant display device, make sure to configure the device setting to be compatible with DisplayPort 1.1 to avoid compatibility issue.
3. HD audio through DisplayPort cannot be switched independently.
4. DisplayPort Dual-Mode technology (DP++) does not require an active adapter for most single display setups. Active DisplayPort adapters are recommended if you are unsure of the video source’s DP++ compatibility.
5. PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards. Mac keyboards only work with their own operating system.