- Single USB keyboard and mouse control up to 4 computers
- Daisy-chain two CS724KM units to control up to 8 computers with a single keyboard and mouse
- Boundless Switching – simply move the mouse cursor across the display border and onto the corresponding display of the target computer to switch the keyboard/mouse operations from one computer to the next.
- Boundless Switching Configuration Utility1 – an intuitive GUI tool that enables users to customize monitor layouts
- Boundless Switching Focus 2 – a window frame to indicate which computer that it currently has the focus
- Extended Desktops Boundless Switching up to 16 monitors3
- Port selection via front panel pushbutton, keyboard hotkey, mouse cursor, mouse wheel4, and RS-232 commands
- Independently switch keyboard/ mouse, USB peripheral, and audio focus via hotkeys
- Supports RS-232 serial commands
- Supports Windows and Linux operating systems5
- No software required6
- Bus-powered – no external power adapter required7
1. The utility can be installed on a separate management PC or under the CS724KM.
2. It is required to upgrade the CS724KM firmware and Driver AP software for Boundless Switching Focus to work. Please refer to the user manual for software and firmware versions.
3. It is required to upgrade the CS724KM firmware, the Boundless Switching Configuration Utility, and the Driver AP software. Please refer to the user manual for software and firmware versions.
4. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode with a USB 3-button mouse wheel.
5. It is required to upgrade CS724KM firmware and the Driver AP software to work on a Linux operating system. Please refer to the user manual for software and firmware versions.
6. It is required to download and install the Driver AP software on the connected computers for extended desktops boundless switching to work.
7. The USB bus-powered design allows the switch to get power from the connected computers. It requires connection to at least two computers to get sufficient power supply.
Desktop KVM Switches, KVM
ATEN 4-port USB Boundless KM Switch (Cables included) CS724KM
The CS724KM is a 4-Port USB KM Switch that enables users to control up to 4 computers with a single keyboard and mouse. Two switches can be daisy-chained to enable control of up to 8 computers from a single console.
|Port Selection||Hotkey, Pushbutton, Mouse Wheel, Mouse Cursor, RS-232 Commands|
|Console Ports||2 x USB Type A Female
2 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green; 1 x front, 1 x rear)
1 x RJ-45
|KVM (Computer) Ports||4 x USB Type B Female
4 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
|Power||1 x DC Jack|
|USB Hub||2 x USB 2.0 Type A Female (1 x front panel; 1 x rear panel)|
|Port Selection||4 x Pushbutton|
|Station Selection||1 x Slide Switch|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.50 kg ( 1.1 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20.00 x 8.06 x 2.50 cm
(7.87 x 3.17 x 0.98 in.)