The ATEN CS1964 optimizes your desktop organization to help you effortlessly manage a triple-display multimedia workstation. The CS1964 provides instant, user-friendly access to four computers via a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and three HDMI monitors. By daisy-chaining two CS1964 for six displays, you can multitask smoothly to increase productivity and improve workflow.
The CS1964 is equipped with patented ATEN technology – Video DynaSync™ – which optimizes display resolution, speeds up switching between systems, and ensures that windows opened on an extended desktop will not revert to their default configurations on the main display when switching between ports, providing a smooth and uninterrupted user experience. What’s more, the CS1964 supports the most superior video quality up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz). In addition, the CS1964 delivers data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps with a built-in USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub, allowing you to accelerate multimedia operations with ease, and equipped with N-key Rollover, offering support for up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes that avoids ghosting or jamming.
Integrating all these advanced functionalities, the CS1964 provides a unique advantage for users who need to operate multiple systems and perform multiple tasks across a triple-display extended desktop. The CS1964 especially benefits those doing financial trading, CGI work, graphic design, control center, call center, video post production, gaming applications, and more.
- One USB keyboard/mouse and three HDMI monitors control four DisplayPort computers
- Supports superior video quality – up to 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- DisplayPort 1.2 compliant, HDMI 2.0 compliant, HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Computer selection via pushbuttons, hotkeys, mouse1, and RS-232 Commands2
- Supports N-key Rollover3 (NKRO) – permits collision-free keying
- Video DynaSync™ – an exclusive ATEN technology that optimizes display resolution, speeds up switching between systems, and ensures that windows opened on an extended desktop will not revert to their default configurations on the main display when switching between ports
- Supports six displays by connecting two triple display KVM switches
- Built-in 2-Port USB 3.1 Gen 1 hub with SuperSpeed 5 Gbps data transfer rates
- Supports Console keyboard emulation/bypass feature
- Supports Console mouse emulation/bypass feature
- Independent switching of KVM, USB peripheral, and audio focus4
- Supports HD Audio4
- Firmware upgradable
1. Mouse port switching is only supported under mouse emulation mode and by USB 3-key wheel mice.
2. Slide the DCC switch to the s position to allow the KVM switch to receive RS-232 commands via an RJ-45-to-DB9 cable. Please refer to the CS1964 RS-232 Commands document.
3. N-key Rollover supports up to 15 simultaneous keystrokes.
4. HD audio through DisplayPort-HDMI cannot be switched independently.