- 8 or 16-port KVM switch, keyboard, touch pad, all in a 1-U high and 19″rack-mountable unit
- Auto-sensing of station position on daisy chained installations – no need for manual DIP switch setting – front panel LED indicates station position.
- Port names automatically reconfigured when station sequence is changed.
- Dedicated daisy chain port to daisy chain up to 31 ACS1208 or ACS1216 KVM units and allows you to control up to 256 or 512 computers from a single console.
- No software required, Plug-n-Play.
- Convenient computer selection via intuitive On Screen. Display (OSD) menus or Hot Key combinations.
- AutoScan feature for monitoring selected computers
- Hot pluggable – add or remove computers without having to power down the switch.
- Two level password protection – up to four authorized. users and an administrator view and control the computers -separate profiles for each.
- Two level logout – manual and timed.
- Firmware upgrade through flash ROM.
- A-Grade TFT LCD Panel.
- Multiplatform support: DOS, Windows 2003/2000//XP/98/ME/NT and Linux.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to ACS-1208AL/ACS-1216AL, see Compatible KVM Table.
ATEN 8/16-Port Slideaway LCD KVM Switch ACS1208AL / 1216AL
ACS1208AL/ACS1216AL are a LCD KVM Switch at 1U height integrating with a set of 15-inch LCD panel, keyboard and touch panel to save space effectively. Its modularized design facilitates restoration, replacement and maintenance services.