- 8 port remote access KVM switch – itor and control up to 8 computers from a single KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) console
- Remotely access computers via LAN, WAN, or the Internet – ntrol your installation when and where you want
- Dual-bus: one local and one remote administrator can simultaneously control separate ports
- Internet browser access, Windows Client and Java Client provided; Java Client works with most operating systems
- Graphical OSD and graphical toolbars for convenient, user-friendly operation
- Cascadable up to 2 levels* – provides up to 64 computers
- Up to 64 user accounts – up to 32 concurrent logins
- Panel Array Mode – view all 8 ports at the same time
- Message board feature allows logged in users to communicate with each other and allows a user to take exclusive control of the KVM functions
- Windows-based Log Server
- Remote power control for attached Power over the Net™ devices
- Three level security: multiadministrator; multiuser; multiviewer
- Advanced security features include password protection and advanced encryption technologies – 1024 bit RSA, 256 bit AES, 56 bit DES, and 128 bit SSL
- Remote authentication support: RADIUS, LDAP, LDAPS, and MS Active Directory
- Flash upgradable firmware over network connection
- Ports can be set to Exclusive, Occupy and Share
- Network Interfaces: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, UDP, RADIUS, DHCP, SSL, ARP, DNS, 10Base-T/100Base-TX, auto sense, Ping
- Detachable front panel for easy access to front and rear of unit
- High video resolution: up to 1280 x 1024 @ 75Hz; 1600 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Unix.
*For more information about KVMs which can connect to KN9108, see Compatible KVM Table. Some KVM Over the NET™ features may not be supported, depending on the functionality of the cascaded KVM switch.
* Compatible KVM Switches: KH98, CS9134, CS9138, CS88A, KH1508, KH1516. Some KVM Over the NET™ features may not be supported,depending on the functionality of the cascaded KVM switch.
ATEN 8-Port 2-Bus KVM Over IP Switch KN9108
The KN9108 is an 8-port KVM switch in a 1U housing for convenient rack mounting. This device allows system administrators to access the attached servers both locally and over IP (LAN and/or WAN). The special KVM cables make sure that an optimal video resolution can be maintained.
KN9108 works platform independent and supports e.g. Windows, Linux, MAC, SUN
In addition it’s easy to expand the KVM installation by using Aten’s management software CC2000.