- One USB console controls 8 computers.
- Cascadable up to 3 levels – provides up to 512 computers.
- Dual interface supports with computers with PS/2 or USB keyboards and mice.
- Multiplatform support: compatible with all operation platforms PC (Windows,Linux and most others), Mac and Sun.
- Auto PS/2 and USB interface detection.
- Buzzer On/Off via hotkey and OSD.
- Computer selection via front panel pushbuttons, hotkeys and OSD.
- Superior video quality – up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B.
- Firmware upgradable.
- With speaker and microphone support.
- ATEN USB ASIC inside.
- Available in silver and black.
- Rack mountable in 19″ system rack.
- Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, Mac, Unix, Sun and FreeBSD.
- For more information about KVMs which can connect to CS1758, see Compatible KVM Table.
ATEN 8-Port PS/2-USB VGA/Audio KVM Switch CS1758
CS1758 is a KVM Switch with 8 ports and supports computers with PS/2 or USB interfaces via cables and audio signal function. Moreover, it supports 3-tier connection via cascade. With 73 sets of CS1758, users can control 512 computers. CS1758 provides growing enterprises a reliable investment on comprehensive connection and long-term safe use.
|Maximum||512 (via Cascade)|
|Port Selection||OSD, Hotkey, Pushbutton|
|Console Ports||1 x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
2 x USB Type A Female
1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
1 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|KVM Ports||8 x SPHD-15 Female (Yellow)
8 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Green)
8 x 3.5mm Audio Jack Female (Pink)
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x RJ-11 Female|
|Power||1 x DC Jack (Black)|
|Ports||4 x Pushbutton|
|Firmware Upgrade||1 x Slide|
|Reset||1 x Semi-recessed Pushbutoon|
|Keyboard / Mouse||USB|
|Video||2048 x 1536; DDC2B|
|Scan Interval||1-255 seconds (default: 5 secs.)|
|Humidity||0-80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||2.72 kg ( 5.99 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||43.72 x 16.10 x 4.40 cm
(17.21 x 6.34 x 1.73 in.)