- Plug-and-Play – no additional software installation is required
- Auto Detection – works exclusively with ATEN PP4.0 2/4/8-Port Secure KVM Switches
- Always-on Chassis Intrusion Detection and Tamper-Evident Label
- Clear LED indications reflect real-time KVM status
- Compact size with 1.8 m cable for easy deployment
ATEN ATEN PP4.0 Secure KVM Remote Port Selector 2XRT-0019G
The ATEN PP4.0 Secure KVM Remote Port Selector (RPS) ,2XRT-0019G, is designed to enhance user experience and efficiency while operating ATEN PP4.0 Secure KVM Switches by providing an efficient way to switch between connected computers. Simply plug and play1 the RPS to the Secure KVM Switch2 without any additional software installation required to quickly and easily control your ATEN PP4.0 Secure KVM Switch. Once the RPS is connected, simply press the RPS pushbuttons to switch KVM focus. The status will show on both the KVM front panel LEDs and the RPS front panel LEDs. The RPS’ Tamper-Evident Label and Always-on Chassis Intrusion Detection prevent any attempt at physical tampering, helping to safeguard classified data against malicious attacks. Thanks to its compact size, the device can be placed line-of-sight on the desktop, enabling instant switching across multiple PCs and optimizing productivity while eliminating cable clutter.
1. Make sure to connect the RPS before powering on the ATEN Secure KVM Switch. If the RPS is connected after the ATEN Secure KVM Switch is powered on, the RPS will not be detected.
2. The RPS is compatible with ATEN PP4.0 2/4/8-Port Secure KVM Switches.
|Online / Selected (KVM Port)||8 (Orange)|
|Online / Selected (CAC Port)||1 (Green)|
|Key Lock||3 (Green)|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Maximum Input Power Rating||5V; 0.17A|
|Humidity||0 – 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.14 kg ( 0.31 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||7.70 x 11.19 x 3.60 cm
(3.03 x 4.41 x 1.42 in.)