- Single sign-on to consolidate the management of ATEN’s KVM over IP switches, serial console servers, intelligent PDUs, and third party devices such as embedded service processors, and physical and virtual servers
- Intuitive User Interface with HTML5 to deliver friendly user experience
- At-a-glance Dashboard portal to display an overview of the device status, device events, task results, online users, and licensed nodes usage
- Flexible remote access to service processors including Redfish (iDRAC8/iLO5), Dell iDRAC5/6/8, HP iLO2/3/5, IBM RSA II, Dell CMC, IBM AMM, HP OA, IPMI, IMM, or to IT equipment using RDP, VNC, SSH, or Telnet IP tools
- Supports access and control to virtualized environment over VMware vSphere 5.5/6.0/6.5/6.7 Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, and Citrix XenServer 6.5.
- Supports management of APC PDUs (AP79xx, AP89xx, and AP86xx)
- Supports LDAP, AD, Kerberos, RADIUS and TACACS+ for centralized authentication and authorization Centralized rolebased policy for user access privilege control
- Military level encryption (AES 256-bit) for secure end-to-end node access
- Access control to grant or restrict user access by IP or MAC address, and SAS 70 compliance for configurable failed login attempts and lockout
- Supports certificates signed from third-party authorities (CA)
- TLS v1.2 data encryption (AES-256 bit supported) and RSA 2048-bit certificates to secure user logins from browser
- Supports strong user password policy to enhance the security of user accounts
- Consolidates logs from ATEN’s KVM over IP switches, serial console servers, and other devices through syslog protocol for audit trail
- Universal virtual media support for easy software deployment (mount ISO image, boot, or upgrade the device remotely)
- Event notification support through email, SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), and Syslog
- Task scheduling for backing up CC2000 3.0 database and configuration, exporting logs, and controlling power on/off on PDU devices
- Message Box — shows internal system messages or critical logs that can be viewed in full detail with just one simple click.
- Panel Array Mode – allows administrators to monitor multiple video outputs of remote servers in one screen
- Mouse DynaSync – automatically synchronizes the local and remote mouse cursors
- Delivers server redundancy through primary/secondary architecture for service availability
- Quick device access and management – Recent and My Favorite for a list of recently visited devices and for a list of bookmarked devices, respectively.
- Online Chat – Instant communication and collaboration between users (e.g. for quick problem troubleshoot)
- Supports MOTP (Mobile One Time Password) authentication
ATEN Centralized Management Software CC2000 3.0
ATEN’s CC2000 Centralized Management Software provides IT Teams in every industry with a comprehensive solution that enables central management of their IT infrastructure locally and worldwide through a single portal. The software consolidates the management of all ATEN KVM over IP switches, serial console servers, ATEN PDUs, and third party devices such as embedded service processors, blade servers, and physical and virtual servers for in-band and out-of-band management. The brand new CC2000 provides an easy-to-use yet robust interface – making system management more efficient and productive.
|KVM over IP switches||KL1108V, KL1116V, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KN1000, KN1000A, KN1108v, KN1116v, KN1108VA, KN1116VA, KN2124VA, KN2140VA, KN4124VA, KN4140VA, KN1132V, KN2116VA, KN2132VA, KN4116VA, KN4132VA, KN4164V, KN8132V, KN8164V, KN2116A, KN2132, KN4132, CN8000A, CN8000, CN8600, CN9000, CN9600, CN9950, CS1708i, CS1716i, IP8000|
|Serial console servers||SN0148CO, SN0132CO, SN0116CO, SN0108CO, SN9116CO, SN9108CO, SN0148, SN0132, SN0116A, SN0108A, SN9116, SN9108, SN3101|
PE8324, PE8216, PE8208, PE8108, PE7208, PE7108, PE6324, PE6216, PE6208, PE6108, PE5208, PE5108, EC2004, EC1000.
AP79xx, AP89xx, and AP86xx.
|Service processor||Dell iDRAC5/6/8, HP iLO2/3/5, Redfish, IBM RSA II, Dell CMC, IBM AMM, HP OA, IPMI, IMM.|
|Virtual Infrastructure||VMware vSphere 5.5/6.0/6.5/6.7 Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, and Citrix XenServer 6.5.|
|Authentication & Authorization||Supports local user accounts, LDAP, AD, Kerberos, RADIUS and TACACS+.
Role-based (Super Administrator, System Administrator, Device Administrator, User Administrator, User, Auditor) policy for access privilege control.
Import user list (*.csv) to create multiple users at once.
|Security||AES 256-bit encryption for secure end-to-end node access.
IP or MAC addresses blocking.
Virtual media security blocking.
Configurable failed login attempts and lockout.
Support certificate signed from third-party authorities (CA).
Secure web connection with TLS v1.2 and RSA 2048-bit certificates.
Strong user password authentication.
Configurable user session timeout.
|Network Protocol & IP Tools||IPv4/IPv6, RDP, VNC, SSH, and Telnet.|
Panel array mode (up to 64 KVM ports).
Exit macro support.
SNMP (v1, v2c, v3).
|Task scheduling||CC2000 database backup.
CC2000 configuration backup.
Device firmware upgrade.
Export system logs.
Export device logs.
Export serial console server logs.
Power on/off control on ATEN PDU.
Serial console server logs.
|Server Redundancy||Primary/secondary architecture.
1 primary with maximum 31 secondary servers.
|Supported OS||– Supported OS with JAVA Runtime Environment (JRE) 8
Windows: 8, 10, server 2008, server 2012, server 2016, or server 2019
Linux: Redhat Enterprise v7, SUSE Enterprise 9 & 10, Ubuntu 15.10, Debian 8.2, Fedora 23, OpenSUSE 13.1, CentOS 7
– Supported OS with Zulu OpenJDK 8
Windows: 10, server 2016, or server 2019
Linux: Redhat Enterprise v8.1, Ubuntu 16/20, Fedora 32, CentOS 8.1
|Supported Browsers||Internet Explorer (11), Microsoft Edge (42 or later), Chrome (56 or later), Firefox (60 or later).|
|Multilingual Support||English, 繁體中文, 简体中文, 日本語, 한국어, Française, Español, Português, Deutsch, Pусский.|
Online user management.
NTP (Network Time Protocol).
MOTP (Mobile One Time Password)
|Note||* WebClient is for the following models only (with firmware v2.8.274 or above): KN2116VA / KN4116VA / KN2124VA / KN4124VA / KN1132V / KN2132VA / KN4132VA / KN8132V / KN2140VA / KN4140VA / KN4164V / KN8164V|
|Basic (free)||1 Primary/16 Nodes.|
|USB License Options||CC2000TN (Tiny Pack: 1 Primary/32 Nodes).
CC2000XL (Extra Lite Pack: 1 Primary, 64 Nodes).
CC2000LE (Lite Pack: 1 Primary, 128 Nodes).
CC2000LS (Lite Plus Pack: 1 Primary, 256 Nodes).
CC2000SD (Standard Pack: 1 Primary/1 Secondary, 512 Nodes).
CC2000PS (Plus Pack: 1 Primary/5 Secondary, 2048 Nodes).
CC2000PM (Premium Pack: 1 Primary/9 Secondary, 5120 Nodes).
CC2000PL (Platinum Pack: 1 Primary/15 Secondary, Unlimited Nodes).
CC2000MX (Maximum Pack: 1 Primary/31 Secondary, Unlimited Nodes).
|System Add-ons||CCS1 (Add-on 1 Secondary Server License).
CCN1 (Add-on 1 Node License).
CCN10 (Add-on 10 Nodes License).
CCN50 (Add-on 50 Nodes License).
CCN100 (Add-on 100 Nodes License).
CCN500 (Add-on 500 Nodes License).
CCN1000 (Add-on 1000 Nodes License).
CCN10000 (Add-on 10000 Nodes License).
CCNU (Add-on unlimited Nodes License).
|Minimum Hardware Requirements||CPU: Pentium 4, 2.60 GHz or higher
Hard drive: 500MB or more free space
Ethernet: Giga LAN
|Package Contents||1x CC2000 USB License Key
1x Software CD