- Chain down from any available matrix KVM switch KVM port – supports a chain of up to 16 KVM adapter cables plus a single USB PC connection
- MP0101M Master Module and matrix KVM switch can be installed up to 150 meters apart
- Hot pluggable – add or remove any components (modules and servers) without having to power off the matrix KVM switch
- Firmware can be upgraded “live” without removing or powering off any components on the chain
- Chain Alive function supports power from both the attached servers and the chain bus – ensuring that the entire chain functions even if one of the servers on the chain loses power
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – servers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere
- Superior video quality – supports resolutions of up to 1280 x 1024 @ 60Hz; DDC2B
- Multiplatform support:Windows 2000/XP/ Vista, Linux, Mac, Unix, SUN and FreeBSD.
ATEN Master Module MP0101M
For tailored expansion options, the Matrix Plus MP Series allows you to add servers on a one-by-one basis, instead of you having to buy another Matrix KVM Switch. All that is required is a master MP0101 Matrix Plus and then you can add as many CPU Modules as necessary. Whether you have USB, PS/2 or Sun systems, you can link the CPU Modules to the Master Module for complete control and maximum flexibility. This option not only offers you the most flexibility, it also occupies the least amount of rack space. If server room space is a major concern, ATEN’s MP series is the perfect solution.