- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.
- Keyboard and mouse emulation for error free PC booting.
- Caps Lock, Num Lock, and Scroll Lock States are saved and restored when switching.
- Supports 1920 x 1440 resolution.
- Easy to Install – No software required
- Easy to Operate – PC selection via push button switch or hot keys – Auto scan function to monitor PC operation.
- LED display for easy status monitoring.
- Supports DDC2B (Display Data Channel).
- OS Compatibility: DOS, WIN 98/WIN ME/WIN NT/WIN 2K/WIN XP/WIN 2003,LINUX. Mac 8.6/9/10 and SUN Solaris 8/9 (with optional adapter).
ATEN Master View – PS/2 KVM Switch CS12
CS12 is a KVM Switch with built-in PS/2. It can control 2 servers via a single console and allows users to switch between computers via the buttons on the upper side of the switch or the hotkey configuration on the console keyboard. It is the simplest and most convenient solution for multi-computer management.
|Port Selection||Pushbutton Switch / Hot Keys|
|Console Ports||1 x Mini Din-6 Female (Purple)
1 x Mini Din-6 Female (Green)
1x HDB-15 Female (Blue)
|Computers||2 x Mini Din-6 Female (Purple)
2 x Mini Din-6 Female (Green)
2 x HDB-15 Male (Blue)
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1440 ( Max.); DDC2B|
|Power Consumption||DC 9V 80mA ( Max.)|
|Scan Interval||5 sec.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.55×9.60×2.80cm|