- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting necessary to compensate for distances of up to 150 meters between the console module and KVM adapter cables.
- Chain Alive function supports power from both the attached computers and the chain bus – ensuring that the entire chain functions even if one of the servers on the chain loses power.
- Hot plug any computer or any daisy chain connection.
- Firmware can be upgraded “live” without removing or powering off any components of the chain.
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – computers boot even when the console focus is elsewhere.
- Multiplatform support- KVM adapter cables allow PC, Mac and Sun servers to coexist on the same chain.
- The KVM adapter cable chain sequence positions are automatically detected and displayed on a two digit Station ID LED – no DIP switch setting necessary.
ATEN PS/2 KVM Adapter Cable MP0120
For tailored expansion options, the Matrix Plus MP Series allows you to add servers on a one-by-one basis, instead of you having to buy another Matrix KVM Switch. All that is required is a master MP0101 Matrix Plus and then you can add as many CPU Modules as necessary. Whether you have USB, PS/2 or Sun systems, you can link the CPU Modules to the Master Module for complete control and maximum flexibility. This option not only offers you the most flexibility, it also occupies the least amount of rack space. If server room space is a major concern, ATEN’s MP series is the perfect solution.