- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for the different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it is disconnected from the switch’s KVM port or relocated to different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality – supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)*
- Built in ASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Compact size
* This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance. For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connected KVM switches.
ATEN PS/2 VGA KVM Adapter with Composite Video Support KA7120
The KA7120 PS/2 KVM Adapter Cable connects the KVM switch to the video and PS/2 mouse and keyboard ports of the target computer. With its small form factor and light weight design, it represents the next generation of PS/2 KVM Adapter Cables – offering superior signal compensation and delay skew techniques for greatly enhanced video quality.
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||2 x 6-pin Mini-DIN Male
1 x HDB-15 Male
|Weight||0.15 kg ( 0.33 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.00 x 4.30 x 2.18 cm
(3.54 x 1.69 x 0.86 in.)