The StreamLIVE HD is a portable, all-in-one, multi-channel audio / video mixer device that integrates an 1080p video capture, video recorder, video switch, stream broadcaster, video converter, 4K video splitter, and audio mixer into one compact box to eliminate the hassle of working with different AV equipment. The StreamLIVE™ HD makes HDMI video sources broadcast for higher quality live stream to CDN platforms such as YouTube Live, Facebook, and Twitch.
For added convenience, the StreamLIVE™ HD provides an intuitive app, making it easy to monitor, edit image layouts, and adjust PiP settings. The StreamLIVE™ HD is PC and software-free, and with its well-designed control panel, it makes livestreaming operations smooth and effortlessly. Users can even preview video and monitor audio levels before going live with their web broadcast! To get started, simply connect video/audio sources, and an Ethernet with an ATEN app-installed iPad, and you are ready to roll.
For enterprises in need of delivering remote presentations on Skype, Zoom, MS Teams, OBS, or other platforms for meetings, online events, and webinars alike, the StreamLIVE HD works with ATEN Stream to USB software, which helps convert streams into USB webcam signals. Moreover, the software enables operators to monitor the live production coming from all StreamLIVE HDs in a media pool and to broadcast each stream to the right destination.
When it comes to outputting content from an iPhone / iPad, usually UI elements appear on the video feed, which is not aesthetically pleasing. This is where ATEN OnAir Cam app helps! The app helps capture camera feed from an iPhone / iPad and turn it into an 1080P @ 60 Hz HDMI video source devoid of on-screen icons or overlays. Such clean camera feed can be used on the StreamLIVE HD for live stream rig or post production setup enhancement, achieving higher production value.
Whether users are capturing, editing or streaming, the StreamLIVE™ HD with its ergonomic and practical design, it is flexible enough to fit all independent live streaming broadcasting environments. With a rich feature set, the StreamLIVE™ HD addresses the challenges that independent live streaming broadcasters encounter and provides an easy-to-use solution.
- All-in-one design to simplify streaming workflow–Integrates 1080p video capture, video recorder, video switch, streaming encoder, video converter, video splitter, and audio mixer
- Professional-quality live streaming to global audiences by any CDN platform, with a low entry threshold, even entry-level users can quickly get started
- 1080p recording – features media recording that can be used to record a program and save recordings directly to a connected external hard drive via USB
- Intuitive app – OnAir™ App for preview and program monitoring, change video layout in Full Screen/PBP/PiP settings, adding image and subtitles overlays, and smooth scenes transitions for a professional finish
- Storyboard-like management – preset up to 8 scenes for later while streaming and during performances to reduce the need to interact with hardware
- Compact mixer control panel – switches and mixes between multiple video & audio sources with the help of easily identifiable luminous keys
- Fanless and optimized thermal air flow system for quiet operation
- Multitask designed handle-stand to enhance portability and ergonomic comfort angle
- Works with ATEN Stream to USB software – converts streams from multiple StreamLIVE HDs into USB webcam signals for delivering remote presentations on Skype, Zoom, MS Teams, OBS and more
- Receives clean HDMI camera feed via ATEN OnAir Cam app – the app helps capture the iPhone / iPad camera feed and turn it into a clean 1080P @ 60 Hz HDMI video source without on-screen icons or overlays for the StreamLIVE HD’s usage