- Links use of a USB keyboard and mouse* between a PC and 2 Bluetooth devices
- Quick switch access to the computer and Bluetooth devices via hotkey
- Supports PC and Mac iOS Bluetooth media key mapping
- Supports wireless and multifunction keyboards
- Mac keyboard support and emulation**
- USB Keyboard/Mouse pass-thru supports: Windows 2000/XP /Vista /7, Mac and Linux
- Bluetooth signals supports: Windows 2000/XP /Vista /7, Mac OS X and iOS
- USB powered
- Firmware upgradable
- No software required
*Mouse will not function with iOS and some Bluetooth devices.
**PC keyboard combinations emulate Mac keyboards.
**Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.
ATEN Tap (USB to Bluetooth KM Switch) CS533
The CS533 is a control unit that allows access to one computer and two Bluetooth devices from one USB keyboard and mouse.
The CS533 converts normal USB keyboard and mouse input into Bluetooth signals. That way, it allows easy sharing of keyboard and mouse between your computer and Bluetooth HID devices*. CS533 provides a convenient solution to use your desktop keyboard on your Smartphone or Tablet*.
|PC / Bluetooth Connections||1/2|
|Keyboard||1 x USB Type A Female (White)|
|Mouse||1 x USB Type A Female (White)|
|Power||1 x USB Type A Male (White)|
|Bluetooth Selected||2 (Blue)|
Bluetooth V2.1, Class 2
|Operating Temperature||0 – 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 – 60°C|
|Humidity||0– 80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.12 kg ( 0.26 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.20 x 7.80 x 2.46 cm
(3.62 x 3.07 x 0.97 in.)