- Supports both Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps) protocol through a single Thunderbolt 3 cable
- Connect up to 8 devices to a laptop via a single Thunderbolt 3 cable / can daisy-chain 5 additional Thunderbolt devices
- Supports 5K resolution on a single Thunderbolt 3 display or dual 4K resolution on one DisplayPort display and one USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 display
- 85W Universal Power Delivery for charging a Thunderbolt 3 laptop or MacBook
supports 20V/4.25A, 15V/3A, 9V/3A and 5V/3A power pro; specifiationfor the output power
- Compatible with legacy Thunderbolt devices via
- Gigabit Ethernet port
- Audio line-in and line-out
- OS Support: Windows 10 32/64 bit, and OS X Sierra 10.12 later
Your computer´s Thunderbolt 3 ports might not function properly until you update one or more of the following on your computer:
• Thunderbolt firmware
• Thunderbolt 3 controller drivers
• Thunderbolt 3 software
The required updates will vary depending on your computer.
For an up-to-date list of affected computers and instructions, visit http://thunderbolttechnology.net/updates
If your manufacturer isn’t listed on the Thunderbolt website, contact your manufacturer.