The VE1843 is ATEN’s first video transceiver and integrates the functions of a transmitter and a receiver into one unit. This combination allows users to easily configure the unit to be a transmitter or receiver depending on their AV solution, and to enjoy more flexible deployment and effective use with video matrix switches, video splitters, etc.
Designed with HDBaseT 3.0 technology, the VE1843 not only extends True 4K uncompressed signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 6A cable (HDBaseT3 Certified Cat 6A cable) with zero latency, but also transmits IR, RS-232, Ethernet, independent audio, and USB signals with the latest HDBaseT standards. For stable HDMI signal transmission, the VE1843 ensures high-quality visuals and reliable extension by supporting HDCP 2.3, 3D, Deep Color, and HDR. In addition, the VE1843 is equipped with HDMI audio embedding / de-embedding functions, enabling users to flexibly adapt suitable audio / video combinations based on different environments. To ensure non-stop operations, the fanless fin heat sink design prevents overheating and thus elevates its reliability.
Empowered by the above benefits, the VE1843 increases the potential of AV applications while also streamlining complex installations. This makes the VE1843 an ideal solution for conference halls, auditoriums, lecture halls, museums, exhibition rooms, and anywhere else that requires high-quality transmission and easy-to-use application.
- Extends uncompressed True 4K HDMI signals up to 100 m over a single Cat 6A cable (HDBaseT3 Certified Cat 6A cable) with zero latency
- Flexible for deployment – can be configured as a transmitter or receiver depending on the AV solution
- Compliant with HDBaseT 3.0 standards – transmits high-quality video, full range IR, bi-directional RS-232, Gigabit Ethernet, independent stereo audio and USB 2.0 signals channel bypass
- HDMI (3D, Deep Color, 4K/60Hz); HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Superior video quality – up to 4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (4:4:4); HDR supported
- Supports HDMI audio embedding / de-embedding functions
- Supports HDMI local output
- Compliant with the USB 2.0 standard for a wide range of USB peripherals compatibility
- LED indication of HDBaseT and HDMI signal status for easier recognition
- Fanless fin heat sink enclosure – elevates durability and reliability by preventing overheating, fan malfunctions, and noises
- Supports extremely high refresh rates up to 240 Hz for the connected display
- Firmware upgradable
- Built-in 8KV / 15KV ESD protection