- USB 3.2 Gen1 compliant
- Connects a computer to two HDMI monitors with Dual-View output
- Supports 4K (UHD) resolutions via single display output*
dual-displayvideo output up to 1920 x 1080 simultaneously**
- USB 3.2 Gen1 port with data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Plug and Play – no drivers or external power adapter needed
- Works with all major operating systems: Windows®, OS X®, Android and iPad Pro
* With Intel 7th- Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. For video output to work through a USB-C port, it must support DP Alt Mode.
** For Dual-View to work, a computers graphics card must support MST technology. Mac computers, Android and iPad Pro only support a single-view output.
ATEN USB-C Dual-HDMI Mini Dock UH3233
The ATEN UH3233 is a USB-C Dual-HDMI Mini Dock which transforms your USB-C device to a dual monitor workstation. It’s compliant with the latest USB 3.2 Type-C specifications and supports dual display mode. The UH3233 can route video from the source device to two HDMI monitors, splitting the video transmission for a dual-view display via a single cable while maintaining a high quality resolution up to 1080p.
|Computer||1 x USB-C Female (Black)|
|Device||1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A Female (Blue)|
|Video Output||2 x HDMI Female (Black)|
HDMI – 3840*2160@30*
* With Intel 7th-Generation Core Processor (Kaby Lake) and above. More info about CPU generation, please find: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/processor-numbers.html
|Package Contents||1 x 1m USB-C Cable|
|Humidity||0–80% RH, Non-condensing|
|Weight||0.10 kg ( 0.22 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.37 x 9.30 x 2.68 cm
(3.69 x 3.66 x 1.06 in.)