- Connects any Cat 5 KVM switch to a target computer via a single USB-C*
- Superior video quality – supports Full HD resolution of up to 1920 x 1200**
- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC) – no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps the server functioning smoothly when it’s disconnected from the switch’s KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Virtual media support***
- Smart card / CAC reader support***
- Built-in ASIC for greater stability and compatibility
- Supports hot-plugging
- Compact size
- Upgradeable firmware
*Please refer to the KVM Adapter Cable Compatibility List (https://www.aten.com/global/en/products/kvmtool/kacablecompatibility/) for details.
**This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance.
***For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connecting KVM switches.
ATEN USB-C Virtual Media KVM Adapter KA7183
The KA7183 KVM Adapter empowers any Cat 5 KVM switch* to connect to and manage a USB-C compatible target computer. Via just a single USB-C plug, it is able to connect a target computer while fulfilling keyboard, video, mouse, and virtual media or smart card / CAC reader functions.
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||1 x USB Type C Male|
|Weight||0.07 kg ( 0.15 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.10 x 5.60 x 2.12 cm
(3.58 x 2.2 x 0.83 in.)