- Auto Signal Compensation (ASC), no DIP switch setting needed for different distances
- Keyboard and mouse emulation – keeps your server functioning smoothly when it’s disconnected from the switch’s KVM port or is relocated to a different KVM port
- Lifetime firmware upgrades
- Superior video quality – supports resolution up to 1920 x 1200 (Reduced blanking)*
Built inASIC for greater reliability and compatibility
- Compact size
- Virtual Media Support**
- Smart Card / CAC Reader Support**
* This maximum resolution may vary depending on the transmission distance. For more details, please refer to the product pages of the connected KVM switches.
** Virtual media and CAC reader functions are not supported for KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KN2116A, KN4116, KN2132, or KN4132.
ATEN USB HDMI Virtual Media KVM Adapter with Smart Card Support KA7168
The KA7168 KVM Adapter Cable connects a KVM switch to the HDMI video and USB ports of a target computer. The KA7168 supports HDMI output and provides a USB plug to connect a target computer for Smart Card/CAC support*. With its small size and light weight design, it represents the next generation of KVM Adapter Cables – offering superior signal compensation and delay skew technologies for greatly enhanced video quality.
* Virtual media and CAC reader functions are not supported for KH1508A, KH1516A, KH1508Ai, KH1516Ai, KL1508A, KL1516A, KL1508Ai, KL1516Ai, KH2508A, KH2516A, KN2116A, KN4116, KN2132, or KN4132.
|Link||1 x RJ-45 Female|
|Computer||2 x USB Type A Male
1 x HDMI Male
|Weight||0.11 kg ( 0.24 lb )|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.10 x 5.60 x 2.12 cm
(3.58 x 2.2 x 0.83 in.)